Thursday, August 28, 2008

revisiting bridgeport brewery

I've been back to Bridgeport Brewery a bit, and just wanted to mention a couple of follow-ups. They have replaced the Stumptown Tart seasonal with the Hop Czar, which is really tasty and strong at 8%, and is even included in the $2.75 happy hour imperial pint special. Unfortunately, the last time I was there, they were out. On one visit, I wanted the pulled pork sandwich, but they were out of pork. I ordered the happy hour nachos, which were both heaping and delicious. When they did have pork, I ordered the happy hour pulled pork sandwich, and was disappointed that it didn't include any sides what-so-ever - no fries, no lettuce, not even half a dill! I suppose I've been spoiled by McCormick and Schmick's $1.95 burger special, which includes fries, half a dill spear, all the fixins and mayo for dippin'. I will be featuring their menu soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

also, yes - it shall soon be time for another stop by Mc'n'Schmicks. maybe we'll get more free beers (one can only hope).